1. By entering this competition, you accept and agree to the following terms and conditions which will govern the competition. Furthermore, you verify that you are unaware of any reason legally prohibiting you from entering this competition and, if the competition requires the submission of photographs, artwork or images of people, or of anything else that requires consent or copyright, that you have the necessary consent and authority to do so, if required. Any entrant who contravenes these rules may be disqualified from the competition. The rules can only be modified by the Promoters in a written revision posted on the competition Facebook page or any other official competition communication methods.
2. This is a digitally run competition. Only entries received online via the Promoter’s official Facebook page will be accepted.
3. The Promoters of this competition are CARtime Quality Service.
4. You may only enter this competition if you are a citizen and permanent resident of South Africa, 18 years of age or over. The winner will be required to present a valid South African ID document in order to accept the prize.
5. Each like and shared post will be entered into the competition
6. The competition will run from 01 September 2021 @ 06h00 until 13h00 on 23 September 2021. Entries reflected on the Promoter’s records will be treated as the only validation source and will be the only evidence of successful entries.
7. There will be one winner per week, who will each receive a Free 570mm Weber Kettle Braai
8. The prize is neither negotiable nor transferable, and may not be exchanged for cash.
9. The prize may be subject to additional terms and conditions not mentioned hereunder, but in accordance with relevant South African legislation. The Promoters reserve the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if the original prize becomes unavailable for any unforeseen reason.
10. The random draws will take place in the following manner:
10.1. The first random draw will take place on the 10th September 2021, for all likes and shares the campaign from the 01 September 2021 and the winner will be contacted via direct message;
10.2. The second random draw will take place on the 10th September 2021, for all likes and shares the campaign from the 01 September 2021 and the winner will be contacted via direct message;
10.3. The third random draw will take place on the 23rd September 2021, for all those who liked and shared the campaign from the 01 September 2021 up and until 13:00 on Thursday the 23th September 2021 and the winner will be contacted via direct message;
11. The Promoters will try to contact the winner for seven days following the draws. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not respond to messages within that period of time, or chooses to decline the prize, then their prize will be forfeited and another winner will be drawn as soon as possible.
12. By entering this competition, the entrant consents that the Promoter may use names and images taken of the winner for publicity purposes, without any further remuneration being payable to the winner. The winner may decline to participate in any promotional activity by notifying the Promoter in writing. All promotional material will become the sole property of the Promoter.
13. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. You may not enter the competition if you are a director, member, partner, employee, tenant (or employee of a tenant), agent, consultant or supplier to the Promoters, or their respective spouses, partners, family members (parents, siblings and children), business partners or associates.
15. Participants in this competition hereby indemnify, release and hold harmless the Promoters and their successors, employees, officers, suppliers, contractors, agents, consultants, directors and shareholders from and against any losses, claims, proceedings, actions, damages, liability for harm, injury or death, demands, expenses or any costs howsoever arising out of their participation in this competition or their use of the prize, and/or any person with whom they share that prize.
16. The laws of the Republic of South Africa govern this competition.
17. This competition is not in any way affiliated to and/or endorsed by Facebook
18. Participants understand and agree that in order to offer the competition, the Promoter must collect and use personal information about participants.
19. The Promoters reserve the right to cancel, modify or amend the competition at any time if deemed necessary in their own opinion or if circumstances arise outside of their control